Imagine your life a few months from now…
- You’re in a new, senior role with more responsibility, where you feel challenged and learn something new every day
- You make more money and feel seen, heard and valued by your boss and your peers
- You feel confident in your work and your role as a leader
- You are in a position to influence and you KNOW that you are making an impact
- You are using your talents, skills and superpowers
- At the end of the day, you find time for yourself to do what you enjoy
- You look forward to #Friyay, but it’s no longer the highlight of your week
I get it. I’ve been there.
One day feeling super motivated to take action on my next career step, only to get shut down by overwhelm once Google starts spitting out 111,063,487 ideas on how I should best approach it.
Asking friends and getting the advice what they would do, while they never really understood my ambition and hunger for more, faster!
The good news is that you don’t have to power through on your own anymore.
For too long during my career, I wasted so much time and energy on figuring out my next step, constantly changing tactics on how to reach it, while doubting myself and my ambitions and just watching some TV instead.
Working together, I will help you:
- Get clarity on what you want next in your career
- Create a plan for you to know exactly how to work towards these goals
- Work on your confidence and belief in your own capability by identifying how your strengths, skills and achievements play in your favor
- Address any ambivalence you may be having regarding your ambitions by understanding your purpose
- Create space in your days and weeks to help you get away from overwhelm and exhaustion that may be holding you back
- Identify habits, beliefs and mental blocks that are keeping you from getting where you want to be
Anna caught my attention by her style being action-focused and no-nonse. I initially wanted her to help me push towards my future, our relationship ended up being more supportive that I had expected since that what I needed.
She gave me a lot of tough love and I never got any free passes on our homework, but it was all done in a kind and supportive way, doing what needed to be done to keep me accountable in a busy schedule and life.
When I was making the necessary (and scary!) changes in my work and career, it was invaluable to have Anna’s positive energy keeping me motivated and she was always checking on with me.
How it works in 4 simple steps
- If you’re looking to get further faster in your career, schedule a free 30 minute call with me where we talk about where you stand in your career and what your goals are.
- If we’re both happy with the fit, we’ll discuss the options on working together and move forward.
- We schedule an initial 60 minute kick-off call where we get into the good stuff about how you got where you are and what you want in your future. We then are on what to focus on during our time working together so we can maximize your results.
- We have a weekly coaching call where you have the time and space to work on your progress.
You will also receive 24/7 unlimited support with guaranteed response within 24 hours.
With Anna’s support and coaching I negotiated a 30% raise. To professionally believe in my value and worth and knowing that I can ask for something in a certain way is amazing... It was a life changer.
I am more assertive in discussions with managers and I don't feel the need to back down or talk less. I show clearly what I am good at in order to show my worth where I work. I also see more opportunities to get to where I want in more places.
I have a better understanding of how I need to build a platform to get my ideas and initiatives through and I’ve started working more on my external visibility by being systematic with keeping up with my network and posting content on Linkedin to showcase my profile and expertise.